catherinelenderi

Cat's Edits

My name is Catherine Lenderi. I have been working as an English teacher since 1998 and I have frequently been employed as a freelance editor / proofreader.

Sometimes when you believe it’s the end, it’s only the beginning.
A secret betrayal with no time for revenge. The mystery unravels to reveal the magic of love.
September Ends is contemporary fiction with romance, erotic and supernatural elements, bound together by poetry. It reveals the intricate web of passion and desire which entangles Liz Snow, Pete Hendrix and Jack O. Savage. The story is told through Liz Snow’s diary, Jack O. Savage’s poetry, and from letters sent across the Atlantic. Traveling throughout the lushness of a summertime in Tennessee and Georgia, September Ends journeys into the elegance of London’s West End and is finally settled in the countryside of Cornwall, England, a decade later.
September Ends is a story of sin, redemption, and salvation through love, because love happens when we least expect it.

Source: http://www.amazon.com/September-Ends-ebook/dp/B00FJD05YO/ref=la_B009SLNLKS_1_6?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1380674120&sr=1-6