catherinelenderi

Cat's Edits

My name is Catherine Lenderi. I have been working as an English teacher since 1998 and I have frequently been employed as a freelance editor / proofreader.

The classic 'Bad Boy meets Good Girl' love story, with a bit of gang violence and mayhem thrown in for good measure.

19-year-old Isaac Molina is fleeing from his past to a place that is as foreign to him as truth is to a politician. His journey takes him from the violent drug war streets of East LA to the buggy-filled streets of Lancaster Pennsylvania, where he meets 'Clarice' - the dream girl he didn't know could ever exist. The Cuban American teen soon finds himself running from a violent gang that has dogged his steps for years; this time he has the love of his life to protect.
A fateful moment comes when he must decide to continue to hide from his past, and betray his new love, or confront his sins and face the consequences. The decision will define the man he is to be.

Source: http://www.amazon.com/Definable-Moments-ebook/dp/B00CNXR8HA/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1367849529&sr=1-1&keywords=definable+moments