catherinelenderi

Cat's Edits

My name is Catherine Lenderi. I have been working as an English teacher since 1998 and I have frequently been employed as a freelance editor / proofreader.

We're leaving this success pit. I've got this vision: three doors. Stay with me. One for each of us. The doors only open in. Stay with me.
Yeah, it's hard losing your twin under the wheels of London. But this ain't about Carys. I'm doing this because I want to. Rhi wants this for Rhi.
They've chained one of those white ghost bikes to the railings at the roundabout where she was knocked off her bike and killed .. white plaque with her name, few wilting flowers.
No more intern-ships, Jamie. Stay with me! No more tick-box appraisals, Matt. No more faking it. I've got this vision for us. It's a Rhianon thing.
You said yourself, Matt. All about arse-licking. One part talent, nine parts tongue. Where's that MSc got you, Jamie? Unpaid intern, trading on your looks.
I got to your dad, Jamie. He's backed us. We're the proud owners of Hampshire's finest... "

Source: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Room-Three-Doors-R-J-Askew-ebook/dp/B00K4BFJCY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1418335209&sr=8-2&keywords=R.J.Askew